What is Strepsils Chesty Cough?
Strepsils Chesty Cough is a mucolytic lozenge for relief cough. It contains the Ambroxol Hydrochloride 15 mg per tablet
Each lozenge contains: Ambroxol Hydrochloride 15 mg
Strepsils Chesty Cough is a mucolytic lozenge which helps clear your airways and controls chesty cough caused by excessive tenacious mucus.
Adults: Dissolve two lozenge in the mouth, one after the other, 3 times a day.
Children 5-10 years: Dissolve one lozenge in the mouth 3 times a day.
What should I do if I forget to take Solmax capsule?
In general, if you forget to take a pill, eat as soon as you remember. But if it’s close to the next meal, skip to the next meal. without having to double the dose.
General Adverse Reactions
Mild upper GI disturbance eg, mouth dryness, nausea, vomiting & diarrhea.
Adverse reactions that require immediate attention to your doctor or pharmacist
Rash, hives, trouble swallowing or breathing
- Higher antibiotic concentration of amoxicillin, cefuroxime, erythromycin, doxycycline.
- Known hypersensitivity to Ambroxol Hydrochloride.
Use In Pregnancy & Lactation
- Do not recommend the use of Carbocisteine in the first trimester.
- This drug can be excreted in breast milk in women who are breastfeeding.
Store below 30 C
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Thai drug registration number: 1A 2/46 (N) Read more about the meaning of Thai registration number.
Pharmaceutical Dose Form: LOZENGE/TROCHE
Packaging: 8 lozenge/pack.
Category by point of use: Internal Use
Category by legislation class: Non Dangerous Drug
Manufactued by: Rekitt Benckier Healthcare Manufacturing (Thailand) Ltd. Samutprakarn, Thailand
Marketed by: Rekitt Benckier (Thailand) Ltd.
Where to buy Strepsils Chesty Cough?
Due to Strepsils Chesty Cough is a non dangerous drug by legislation class. Therefore, it can be sold in modern drugstores or ready-packed pharmacies.
- Labels and documentation of Strepsils Chesty Cough
- Product information authorised verification system, Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Health, Thailand
Share experience/Review this product
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.