What is Antacil Gel?
Antacil Gel is a liquid suspension for reducing acid, carminative, coating ulcers in the stomach and duodenum.
Each 15 ml (1 tablespoonful) contains:
– Aluminium Hydroxide 960 mg (Aluminium Hydroxide Compressed Gel)
– Magnesium Hydroxide 330 mg
– Simethicone 60 mg
For symptomatic relief of upset stomach associated with hyperacidity; heartburn, gastroesophageal reflux, acid indigestion, dyspepsia, sour stomach; and hyperacidity associated with peptic ulcer, gastric hyperacidity and excess gas; peptic ulcer pain
1 tablespoonful 4-6 times daily, 1-2 hours after meals and at bedtime or as prescribed by the physician.
What should I do if I forget to take Antacil Gel?
In general, if you forget to take a Antacil Gel, eat as soon as you remember. But if it’s close to the next meal, skip to the next meal. without having to double the dose.
General Adverse Reactions
There may be diarrhea or constipation, hemorrhoids, chalky taste.
Adverse reactions that require immediate attention to your doctor or pharmacist
Frequent tiredness or tiredness, confusion, headache, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, pain and bone or joint pain. Skin allergy symptoms such as redness, itching, hives, swollen face, lips or tongue.
- Interferes with the absorption of ciprofloxacin, chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine, chlorpromazine, cefdinir, cefpodoxime, ketoconazole, levothyroxine, rifampicin, rosuvastatin, tetracyclines, vitamins.
- May reduce the effect of polystyrene sulphonate.
- Decreased serum concentration of velpatasvir.
- Increased absorption with citrate-containing preparations. May decrease absorption of Fe salts.
- Increases the excretion of salicylates.
- Severe abdominal pain and/or possibility of bowel obstruction.
- Severely debilitated patients.
- Renal failure.
Use In Pregnancy & Lactation
- Animal studies have shown that there are abnormalities in the fetus. But there are not enough studies in humans.
Do not store over 30 C
Shake well before use.
Thai drug registration number: 2A 356/29 Read more about the meaning of Thai registration number.
Pharmaceutical Dose Form: Suspension
Packaging: Plastics bottle
Category by point of use: Internal Use
Category by legislation class: Non Dangerous Drug
Manufactued by: Thai Nakorn Patana Co., Ltd. Nonthaburi, Thailand Website: www.thainakorn.com
Where to buy Antacil Gel?
Due to Antacil Gel is a non dangerous drug by legislation class. Therefore, it can be sold in modern drugstores or ready-packed pharmacies.
- Labels and documentation of Antacil Gel
- Product information authorised verification system, Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Health, Thailand
Share experience/Review this product
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.