What is MYSOVEN granules ?
MYSOVEN granules is mucolytics agent of mucous and mucopurulent secretion. It is packed in sachets with granules form.
Each sachet (5 g) contain:
- Acetylcysteine 100 mg
Mucolytics for thick mucus in acute and chronic respiratory diseases to make the sputum excreted easier.
Adult: Dissolve in water : 1 – 2 sachet 3 times daily for 5-10 days or as directed by physician.
Children: Dissolve in water : 1/2 – 1 sachet 2-3 times daily or as directed by physician.
What should I do if I forget to take MYSOVEN granules?
In general, if you forget to take MYSOVEN granules, eat as soon as you remember. But if it’s close to the next meal, skip to the next meal without having to double the dose.
General Adverse Reactions
Mild rash may occur, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, chest pain.
Adverse reactions that require immediate attention to your doctor or pharmacist
Difficulty breathing, rash, hives.
- Build-up of bronchial secretions due to reduced cough reflex with antitussive drugs.
- Reduced effect with activated charcoal.
- May enhance the vasodilatory effects of nitroglycerin.
- May reduce the pharmacological effects of antibiotics.
- Use in children below 2 years of age.
Use In Pregnancy & Lactation
- Safe for fetus in animals. But there are not enough studies in humans.
Do not store over 30 C. Protect from directed sunlight and moisture.
Where to buy MYSOVEN granules?
Due to MYSOVEN granules is a non dangerous drug by legislation class. Therefore, it can be sold in modern drugstores or ready-packed pharmacies.
Thai drug registration number: 1A 1228/31 Read more about the meaning of Thai registration number.
Pharmaceutical Dose Form: Granules for mixing before use
Packaging: Packed in sachets, 5 grams per sachet.
Category by point of use: Internal Use
Category by legislation class: Non Dangerous Drug
Manufactued by: Greater Pharma Manufacturing Co., Ltd. 55/2, 55/11 Moo 1 Bangtoei-Watsuwan Rd., Salaya, Phutthamonthon, Nakhon Pathom, THAILAND. Tel +662-886-8190-9 website: www.greaterpharma.com
- Labels and documentation of INMUCIL
- Product information authorised verification system, Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Health, Thailand
Share experience/Review this product
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.